Buggysnuggle - the best footmuffs
The benefits of the Buggysnuggle:
- Exclusive – Stand out from the crowd with one of our very own, fabulous, Buggysnuggle fabric designs!
- Gorgeous Fabrics – 4 layers of top quality textiles in all sorts of irresistible fur and fleece textures
- Convenient – Very easy to position & designed to be compatible with all pushchairs & strollers
- High Quality – It will last & last – fitting children up to age 3+ or until they outgrow their pushchair
- Great Value – The top half can be removed and the bottom half used as a liner in warm weather, enabling year round use!
- Clever Design – 2-way zips allow muddy boots to stick out!
This new design is Registered Community Design protected. It was introduced in 2010. Our new design Buggysnuggle fits 99% of pushchairs – I would say ALL pushchairs but that’s just asking for trouble! The top can either be hooked over the back of the seat or tied to the handles, or both. The new vertical slits allow for the 5-point harness shoulder to waist straps to be pulled through without undoing them – very quick & easy to fit! You simply hook the flap over the back of the seat, or tie the ties around the pushchair handles – depends on your pushchair which is best. Some recent pushchair designs have hoods which are buttoned on (Bugaboo Bee) or zipped on (iCandy). The Buggysnuggle will still work with these pushchairs, but you need to unbutton/unzip the hood and then hook the flap over the seat. The hoods will still stay in place, tucked behind the seat.
We are often asked “Will the Buggysnuggle fit my pushchair?”
This list is of pushchairs which customers have told us they use their Buggysnuggles in and are happy with the fit (please note: it is not a definitive list, so please don’t worry if yours isn’t listed!):
Babyjogger City Mini & City Select, Babystyle Oyster, Britax B Smart & Vigour, Bugaboo Cameleon & Bee & Donkey, Chicco Liteway, Cosatto Giggle, Yo!, Supa, Easywalker, Icandy Peach, Strawberry etc; Jane Energy & Nomad, Maclaren Quest & Techno, Mamas & Papas Cruise & Ultima & Sola & Kato & Pulse & Joolz, Maxi Cosi Loola & Noa, Mountain Buggy, Mutsy Urban Rider, Obaby Atlas, Out n About Nipper, Phil n Teds Sport, Quinny Zapp & Speedi & Buzz, Silvercross Pop Vogue, Uppababy Glite, Bike trailers/Sledges (!), – I will add more as I get them!
The Original Buggysnuggle (discontinued in 2010) features:
- Safe and secure - suitable for 5 point shoulder harnesses
- Summer/winter use - zip-off-top so that the bottom can be used as a liner in summer
- Thoughtful design - useful pocket, zips with tags
- Well made - quality zips and ties to secure the Buggysnuggle in place.
We no longer stock our original design, but you may come across them second hand – this just explains the differences.